Monday 5 March 2012

Oh my, good morning!

Mornings don't agree with me, or I don't agree with them?  I am a disorganised air head, supping at my coffee, trying to drag myself away from the warmth of the radiator.
I have no end of ideas and thoughts about what I should be doing and how I should be doing them, what is missing though is my motivation to actually get up and do.
I loose time, I swear I do.  I would love to be able to say that there is some sort of supernatural force stealing my time, alas there is not.  All there is to blame is my day-dreaming state, I can safely say I am away with the fairies.  My other half quite often says I will be late for my own funeral.

Here I am sitting in front of this, tip-tapping on the keyboard the morning school run ahead of me, two young children to get ready plus myself.  My action plan for the morning clear in my head, it should be a simple thing to achieve. Yet simple feels so far from me as I generally end up pacing about resembling a confused chicken as I utter the words "right that's it.............please will you listen"  all to many times.  I see myself as a bumbling buffoon, children running rings around me.  
When my mission of the morning school run is over I feel ready for a good rest or my guilty pleasure; a coffee shop with a book.

Time for another coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment