Monday 30 April 2012

Show me the.........


Money

More going out than coming in!!
I am tempted at times to live in the world of HP (hired purchase) and loans from the likes of The Money Shop etc.
I know people who do live this way and they seem to manage it all very well.  Though, as tempting as this idea is at times I really don't think I could sleep easy at night, the thought of all I would owe hanging over my head like a grey cloud blocking my sun!

It seems to be our culture now, and a very acceptable one at that to live beyond our means in all ways.  So many people are living a life they can barely afford or cannot afford but juggle it all on the surface very well.

A society of consumerism, pay not matching the cost of living and taxes on practically everything has fed the giants of greed and money lenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment